Saturday, November 17, 2007

Inspiration

Ah, another day of blessings! I give thanks!

I've been contemplating...

It is really interesting how Spirit is always with us, no matter what. Well, of course, after all, the etymology of the word spirit {Latin spirare, breathe}. So how could Spirit not be with us?

I was led to research the etymology of the word inspire {Latin in - in, on + spirare, breathe} because I wanted to see where it began and the first energy of that word is...to inhale. Wow! Talk about being inspired!

There are many people who talk about being spiritual. The word spiritual for me translates into breathe u all. So, we are all spiritual and we are all inspired. I give thanks!

Some of us are more inspired than others, we are breathing in life in a much deeper manner and if that energy can be shared in order to help someone else, another SiStar, Brother, Mother, Father, Son, Daughter, Stranger, to see their greatness, their oneness with the Source of All Life then so be it!

Inspired. Breathe. Yes, breathe. Don't think, just breathe. I remember when I was inspired to write a poem with that title..that still small voice came forth and said "Don't think. Just breathe. Be Still and Know that I AM God. Don't think, just breathe." I was inspired!

And I am constantly being inspired by My Ancestral Mothers, MA, The Godddess and the Gods, Mother Nature and all of Her children and my Muses. I am being inspired by my dreams and conversations that I have with others...by the music that I create or that is created by others. I am being guided to and by the right people. I give thanks! Yes, I am inspired!

I must say, I'm lovin' what I am currently inhaling. YES!!!

A week ago today, I reached my 57th year of breathing and walking on this great and abundant terra cotta called Mother Earth. I am celebrating a newness within. I AM inhaling a new life! YES!!! I AM INSPIRED to be the best that I can be. I AM INSPIRED to LIVE my dreams to the fullest!

I had a wonderful birthday weekend. I healed in many ways. I went to a Korean Sweat Lodge, I sweated and released...I performed on stage, some spoken word poetry with a band... it was such a good feeling....such a natural feeling. I loved it! I am inspired to pursue sharing my message through this medium. It's fun and fulfilling. I also experienced a very special healing which released a major blockage...now I'm flowing in a different direction. I give thanks!

I have been inspired to stand in my power and to speak my truth, though I will remember the words of my Elders, "Sometimes, less said, best said" and "If it is not kind, true, or necessary, then it shouldn't be said."

As I have been activated to stand in my power and to speak my truth, Goddesses of Fortune - The Call was birthed. It was originally inspired by my SiStar Aliah in California. She asked, " When are you going to do the Goddesses of Fortune call? I thought about it, started to and then stopped because another call The Goddess Chat began. Joining in on that call inspired me to move forward with Goddesses of Fortune - The Call. Then I joined in with two other Sacred SiStars Circles that meet on the phone and I know that we are doing the work...we are inspiring others by letting them know that they are not alone in this world. I am my SiStar's Keeper. I am the Keeper of her vision for a better life! She is the Keeper of mine. As we keep the Vision, we manifest the Vision in wondrous ways! We are Vision Keepers. I love it!

We are messengers and each of us has our own unique way of sharing our message. The wider the circle, the more we can do. Like - minded SiStars sharing our bliss with the world. Joining together where and when we can. Assisting one another where and when we can. Inspiring one another to stand in our power and to speak our truth, for me that translates to...as compassionately and poised as possible. Poise is Power!

As I heal, you heal. As you heal, I heal.

Give thanks!

No comments: