Sunday, November 18, 2007

Giving Thanks!

On this day, I give thanks for all that has been and is being bestowed upon me!

I give thanks for realizations, they are empowering!

I give thanks for those who have blessed me by their presence in my life!

I give thanks for all things being in Divine Order!

I give thanks for having been born in this world at this time!

I give thanks for the abundance and the prosperity that it evident in my life!

I give thanks for love!

I give thanks for my perfect weight!

I give thanks for my perfect work!

I give thanks that all of my blessings come to me easily and effortlessly under grace in perfect ways!

I give thanks for my SiStarfriends!

I give thanks for my beloved husband who is forever faithful and attentive to me!

I give thanks that I am already provided for!

I am forever grateful!

No comments: