Friday, December 14, 2007

GOF - The Island - A Continuing Story

Dearest Mother, as I sit here in the Garden of Possibilities, I am seeing all that is before me and the joy that I feel in my heart is absolutely wonderful! Thank you for creating this beautiful place to come and contemplate the desires of my heart!

What I see in my mind's eye is a life filled with such abundance in all things! I am loved by a most Divine Being in Human Form. I am experiencing financial abundance. Money in the form of cash came in the mail unexpectedly! YES!!! I am so happy about this, because one of the desires of my heart is a win fall, easily and effortlessly...graceful and harmoniously...for the good of all.

You know how you taught us to pretend...to go back into the realm of childhood fantasy and to create from that point? Well, last week, I ordered a million dollars in ten thousand dollar bills and it arrived yesterday in the mail. I was so excited and still am! First the real cash and then the parallel world money. It is so much fun counting my money and my beloved likes to hold it in his hands. In a joyful state of consciousness I/we continue to create wealth!

I'm looking forward to receiving the gold flakes that I ordered so that I can put some in the blend that I made for bringing more cash money my way. It is a symbol of what the Universe has to offer in the material sense.

The other day when I went to the store, I saw a small replica of a mailbox and it was red. You know that red is the color of action and in Feng Shui, when they give money it is in a red envelope. The first thing that came to mind when I saw the mailbox was, "Checks are coming in the mail!" I bought the mailbox and my beloved blessed it. It sits on the prosperity altar and in it I've put a check for the amount of money that I am expecting as a win fall. This is so much fun! I love having an active Symbolic Shamanic Mind. It helps with the Law of Attraction. It becomes more real to me.

Creating in the parallel world is the best thing that you could have taught me...taught us. All too often, when I visit the "real world" I see so much heartache, so much doubt, so much fear, so much lack. It is good to be able to come back home to the Island of the Goddesses of Fortune and to go into the Garden of Possibilities. This way, I can stay energized to be able to assist those "in the world" as they journey along their path, but only if they are interested.

The more fun I have in the Garden, the more I visit the Garden, the more ecstatic I am and it is in that state of consciousness that I do my best creating.

Oh, yes Mother, I forgot to tell you that I colored a Blissful Mandala the other day. The one I chose to color was about the regenerative powers of the Mother Goddess. It is so pretty and I make sure to surround myself with pretty things all the time. I like to smell good, feel good and look good. YES!!! It helps to WOMBnifest even more....to give birth to even more.

I'm going to go and play some more now Mother and thank you for being there for me all the time...and thank you to all of my SiStars that Hold the Vision of creation!

To be continued...

No comments: