Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wealth Is More Than Money

Wealth is much, much more than money. It is the wealth of love that is the most rewarding form of wealth. Having love of self and love of another in your life is so refreshing and even revealing.

All too often, living in this material world, we get caught up or caught out there, trying to make it happen...working towards making it happen...stressing over when it will happen and what I have found is that if I am in a state of loving bliss and I accept and give thanks for the love that is me and in my life, I am so much better off.

Okay, so I haven't made or earned my first million yet but what is more important. The million or the love so that I can share it when I do get it? I know that it love.

Love is the greater manifestor...the great WOMBnifestor. Love is the ultimate healer...the wayshower...the messenger.

I love the feeling that love brings. It is all encompassing and enegizing. Yes, I love love. It makes me feel so good and because of that I am wealthy beyond measure.

I give thanks!

No comments: